2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1 cup butter, softened
1 1/2 cups white sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
14 mint oreo cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Line baking sheets with silpat mats. In a small bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, and baking powder. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until smooth. Beat in egg and vanilla. Add in flour mixture at low speed until dough is formed. Add oreos directly into batter and beat on medium high speed until oreos are crushed and blended into dough. Roll dough into balls about 1 1/2 inch in diameter and place onto ungreased cookie sheets lined with parchment paper about 2 inches apart. Press down gently on each cookie, so that they form round discs.
3. Bake about 11 minutes in the preheated oven, or until golden around the edges. Cookies will be initially puffy when taken out from oven and will flatten after they cool.
Banana, peanut butter, raspberries, almonds, and organic cocoa chips with everyday detox and green tea!
Bulgur is a grain you need to add to your diet.. now!
Bulgur is wheat that has been parboiled, dried, and cracked. It has a chewy and nutty flavor. Bulgur is high in protein and fiber, low on the glycemic index and delicious!
For those who are concerned with the glycemic index of grains, you’ll…
~ Paleo Pancakes (I know, I’m obsessed) ~
What you need:
- Two eggs
- Toppings of choice (optional)
The How To:
- Mash Banana in bowl
- Add cinnamon to mashed banana (stir in)
- Add two whole eggs to banana & cinnamon (stir in)
- Wa-hoo! You now have (a very healthy) pancake mix.
- Make like pancakes in a pan (medium-low heat)
- Serve & add topping of your choice